••• Documents •••

Referrals are available in the following document areas to assist with foreign national investment.


Obtain an investor immigration visa for family (spouse and children under age 21) to live and generate business in the U.S.

View EB-5 projects


Competitive options for securing a loan with or without a social security number for non-U.S. residents.
Diligence and processing of documentation required up to 45 days. 

Rates subject to lender evaluation



International advisor for estate tax protection through foreign corporation structures.


Visa assistance and path to citizenship.

Life Insurance

Purchase of policy for tax exemption, maturity benefit, at better rate.